Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

What a Fruitful Weekend, dated 16/10/2011

It is, again, another fruitful weekend. I am so fruitful, im basically do nothing. Except for yesterday where i get to clean my room, collected two box of old documents and stuff from my 'masters' years and sell it off for RM1.20. Indeed, it is fruitful.

But on the contrary, i am more fruitful today. Cos i stuff myself with a bowl of laksa, two eggs, one popiah and two toasts for ma breakfast. And get to drink kopi c peng, that is not a good idea, i mean the kopi c peng. I should stick to my old regularly black coffee in the morning. And that was around 11.00am and i am still damn full till now.

To conclude this meaningless post, i want to say this.
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
I'M BORED!!!!!!!!
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*


But again, after do some googling on some bored term, i tumbled upon this quote. He he... I think it suits me well for today.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin