Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Travel and Holiday, Rest... Snippet...

It is always be my dream to have a job that require me to travel a lot. I think most of the guys in my age are thinking so as well.

Well, didn't actually have much traveling since last year but did manage to get to some places and took some nice photos.

Was quite tired of the load here in office and from myself lately (for the past 1 year). I mean, i really do not have much time travel and enjoy myself. Partly be my financial. Need to help family up on the financial part so not much left every month. So try myself to do something locally that i can really enjoy myself. Like go-kart recently.

Been offered to go to Putrajaya next month for a camp organize by UUM Pribumi Investment Camp (UPIC). Be there from 15 May till 31 May. It is a win win situation for me. First, can travel and second i can learn more. Knowing that I'm a learner, so opportunity like this, i will never try to let go. Ha ha....

So be back here in June and hopefully can finish up my thesis final draft and submit it for examination. Can i manage it?

Recently also been offered by a PhD student from Cambridge an RA job. I have not replied her yet. Hope i can find someone that can do it. I mean, person that are not shy and willing to talk to different people from different background. And able to communicate in different slang. Really, hard to find people like this. I can do it, but i do not think i have much time for it. Priority is priority, right?

Really, hope after all this hustle i will be able to travel to an island with my beloved one and have a nice holiday-rest there. I like islands. I should be an islander one day. Ha ha...

Yesterday and today was actually in lazy mode. If i am hardworking enough, i can really finish draft the last two chapters in my thesis. Really... But still, lazy is lazy so better be lazy for this weekend and next Monday start all over again. Right? Ha ha...

People was saying I'm to workaholic, so i better slow down this few days. Or else, really will get a permanent head damage before i even start do my PhD. ha ha....

Jeffrey

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin