Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Italian Job/ Kelisa

Ha ha... Blogging again. Yes. Been feeling pretty excited this two days. After waiting for so many months and dreaming so many years, i finally get my own car. A car dude. Wow... Never see a Car before. Ha ha... It's blue and compact and i call her Purr... Like how a car Purr... Oo.....Nice. He he. Well, it is second hand and i like it. Cos now that version is basically limited edition and the manufacturer will not manufacture it in near future. News paper say so, i don't know. Ha ha...















I feel like crying. It's like my first baby and *cough* making L.v.. Ehem...

I'm proud...

1 comment:

FLo~ said...

haha...Don cry! You got it...
You already achieve your dream!
Good job and keep it up!
Thanks for your comment! Yes, that is the first house under my name, so i have the responbility to make it in nice way! Of course, i will never give up to find a better way in my future!
Cheers..Guy! God Bless~

~Flo~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin