Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Italian Job/ Kelisa

Ha ha... Blogging again. Yes. Been feeling pretty excited this two days. After waiting for so many months and dreaming so many years, i finally get my own car. A car dude. Wow... Never see a Car before. Ha ha... It's blue and compact and i call her Purr... Like how a car Purr... Oo.....Nice. He he. Well, it is second hand and i like it. Cos now that version is basically limited edition and the manufacturer will not manufacture it in near future. News paper say so, i don't know. Ha ha...















I feel like crying. It's like my first baby and *cough* making L.v.. Ehem...

I'm proud...

1 comment:

Florence - dongdong said...

haha...Don cry! You got it...
You already achieve your dream!
Good job and keep it up!
Thanks for your comment! Yes, that is the first house under my name, so i have the responbility to make it in nice way! Of course, i will never give up to find a better way in my future!
Cheers..Guy! God Bless~

~Flo~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin