Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life. Debt. Survival.

Life is not fair. This this the term that i always heard. Though sometimes i don really agree on that but circumstances happen make me think twice again and apparently i agree on it. But there is still a phase to it. Get used to it.

What happen and what gonna happen is the thing that we cannot really talk much and control much. What can we do is prevent and face the problem. Not avoiding. It might be hard, but as long as youu put your heart into it, well, everything will have solution.

Been back last friday when i got a sudden call from my elder brother. It's regarding family financial status. So rush back using bus at 4.00 p.m. that afternoon as well and reach Sarikei at 10.00 p.m. The reason that i rush back is that i need to be there to assist my brother and work our brain out to find solutions. It is only when both of us are clear in mind and soul, then we can find some solution to our problem. So after settle everything, i take boat from Sarikei yesterday noon. Reach Kuching at 4.30 p.m. I need to come back early to settle my work here as i have promise my Supervisor that i will settle the load that been given to me and apparently settle my thesis.

A person life is about paying debt, directly or indirectly. But exclude those rich buggers that have YB to support and help them to get more money from the poor Rakyat that already poor. But from this debt, we have the choices to survive. It is called the survival of the fittest. Well, theo rich people, mark my word, cannot even stand being poor for a day. Cos they are useless. But those that rich and usefull, they are the most respectful people and this people wont show off. Unlike those that play Golf beside UNIMAS at 7.00 a.m. Sport? Nay... It about showing that how much money and how free i am.

And my uncle are useless piece of crap.

I'm not Cool~~~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin