Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Presentation and frustration

Tomorrow is my second time progress meeting report presentation. Am actually very very very stress and nervous. Why? Cos it might be my last time presentation if everything went well. I will be presentating my findings and that is all of my research for my masters. Stress and nervous. Hope and wish me good luck.

At the same time of stress and nervous, this stupid guy from pakistan (a PhD student), Mohsin Butt, scolded me for no reasons. Yes no reasons. He say he ask me do something but i didn't recall and i'm sure he didn't ask that to me. I'm not that forgetful yet. I told him, "i don know and i think that u don't ask me do anything."Then he start scold me with foul words. WHAT?????? What have i done? It is my wrong. If it is my wrong, please do talk properly to me.

It is not the first time he push me around and speak badly to me. Sometime, i have my own things to do. Some in a time, i don even know what date is that particular day. There is this one time, he ask me what date is that day. Seriously i don know so i told him "i have no idea". Then he start with his attitude, scolded and use fouls words. Next time i will record his speech down and prove how he eventually badly talk and treated me. Like i'm his servant. I don't care if he came from a different cultural background. He is now in Malaysia now so should follow the Malaysian way of speaking. If we offended or somehing, we will either keep it or told it with a nice way.

Me, i don keep it. No point of keeping it if it make me feel miserable.

There is a saying in Malay. "masuk kandang kambing, mengembek" Faham....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin